2021 OCFF COVID-19 precautions
The safety of our staff and visitors remains a high priority for OCFF. In line with that priority, we continue to monitor the status of the COVID-19 pandemic and follow the guidelines from Dallas County and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
The following precautions will be in place during the 2021 OCFF:
· Indoors screenings will be limited to 50% capacity
· Mask wearing is encouraged for all attendees, however staff will continue to wear their mask at all times
· Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout each of the venues – thanks to our friends at Methodist Dallas Medical Center.
We ask that anyone who has experienced symptoms to please stay home and contact their healthcare provider. Please visit the CDC COVID-19 page for a complete list of potential symptoms.
Make COVID history. Get vaccinated.
Getting vaccinated against COVID-19 and following CDC recommendations on wearing masks and social distancing are the best ways to protect yourself against COVID-19. The CDC recommends everyone get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as possible.
Methodist Dallas Medical Center, located in our Oak Cliff neighborhood, is providing vaccinations to teens and adults 16 years and older, as well as children 12 years and older.
A few things to know:
· The Methodist vaccination clinic is located inside the hospital at the Hitt Auditorium at 1441 N Beckley Ave., Dallas, TX 75203
· You will need to provide proof of age and name, such as driver’s license, birth certificate, school ID, etc.
· Parking is free, just show your vaccination card to the attendant on your way out. Follows signs to the Pavilion II and Schenkel parking garages